cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered new phone delivered to new address

Petecatterson76
Investigator
Investigator

I have had to order a new phone as my current phone is broken, however I now live at a different address. I requested the phone be shipped to my new address,  but the order has apparently been stopped because if this. How can I receive my new phone please?

8 REPLIES 8
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Petecatterson76,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please get in touch with our Customer Care Team to advise them of your change of address. They'll be able to re-order your phone once your details are updated.

Thanks

James

Thanks James

I don't currently have access to any phone as my only phone is broken and I'm self isolating. Where is the link or email address to contact the Customer Care Team please?

Regards

Pete

James_B

Hi @Petecatterson76,

You can chat with Customer Care online via our get in touch page or My EE.

James

I tried those links. That doesn't allow me to chat online or contact anyone. My phone is dead so I can't use it to send or receive texts or calls, nor do I have access to another phone. I only have internet & email. I have paid for the upgrade, but EE won't send me my new phone to my new address so I'm stuck in a catch 22.

James_B

Hi @Petecatterson76,

On the get in touch page, tap/click 'Let's chat' and you'll be able to chat when an advisor is available.

Alternatively, login to My EE and wait for the chat option to pop up.

Hope this helps.

James

Thanks James

Unfortunately the page redirects so I don't currently get that option. However, I did manage to fire up my old phone long enough to update my billing address before it died, so hopefully my new phone can now be sent. Although if confirmation is sent by text I still won't see it..

Thanks Again

James_B

Hi @Petecatterson76,

That's great, if you've been able to update your address, you can now go ahead and re-order.

Thanks

James