cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered Iphone 12 pro max - no delivery date

hayley1989
Investigator
Investigator

Is there any update on the iphone 12 pro max 256gb Gold.

Ordered and was told delivery would be the 9th Dec but not had anything yet and no update apart from my order confirmation email which states my delivery date?

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @hayley1989

Thanks for posting on the community.

When did you place your order?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne

I placed my order on 8th Dec, i was told next day delivery and my order confirmation states the 9th for delivery, but there has been nothing.

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @hayley1989

The current delivery guidance for this device is to expect despatch within 14 days of ordering. 

Have you spoken with customer services to find more information regarding your specific order?

Katie 🙂

Hi Latie, since I made this post yes I have spoken with customer services, but it's just abit frustrating as it seeems alot of others have been waiting for weeks and weeks after also being told up to 2 weeks delivery. Nobody seems to really know when they will be dleivered.

Thanks

Katie_B

Hi @hayley1989

I understand how frustrating this must be for you. 

Those are the current delivery timescales for the device you ordered. 

As soon as there is an update regarding your specific order you will be notified. 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie, so i spoke to customer services again and ended up changing my order for the graphite colour as was told this was in stock now and would receive it today, I still haven't had a text from DPD, so i'm worried that this one isn't going to arrive now after being promised on the phone yesterday that there is stock and I will have it today!

I only changed the colour because it was in stock and I needed the phone asap. If I haven't had a text, what are the chances of it still arriving today?

Katie_B

Hello @hayley1989

Thanks for coming back to me. 

This device is currently showing in stock and to expect despatch within 1 day. 

If the phone has been despatched your DPD text will be following shortly. 

Katie 🙂