cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order confirmed, no phone, no answers VERY FRUSTRATED

Secretpanther86
Investigator
Investigator

SO.

Went into my local store on 27th, ordered the Z Flip Purple, as my upgrade, and paid a considerable sum up front.  I was told by store manager it would be there 1st thing 28th, or the day after at the LATEST

Email confirmation of order almost immediately.
It's now 2nd.  Tracking has not moved on.  EE cannot answer me over the phone where it is.  Or in store, where it is.  

They have 2 stores consolidating, and believe this is where the problem lies -- that sounds like a them problem, not mine, so I'd like to know where the hell my phone is, and when I can expect it, considering its now 4 days after the date the managed guaranteed it.

The website shows as in stock, dispatched within a day.  Yet noone can tell me where mine is, where it's to be delivered, or when.  
WHY cant someone just call me, and arrange it to be delivered elsewhere with me if it's a store issue.  They cant tell me if it'll be a day, or a month.

Very annoyed.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Secretpanther86  what the website says and shows is totally irrelevant to you as you’ve ordered in store,  online stock is not the same stock as what they stock in the shop.  You’ll need to take this up with the store. 

And if you ordered it in store then that store should have informed you if it will be at that store or the other store your collecting from.   Just to ask is the store that you ordered it from still open ? 

Except that, as I put, that store is amalgamating.  I have already spoken to the store, who cannot answer any of these questions, nor can the online chat.
Online stock IS the same in this instance, as only 2 stores in the UK stock the actual handset, every other store has to order via online stock, which is an automated service, and neither the store, or the EE agents I have spoken to are apparently able to speak to anyone to confirm where my handset is, due to it being automated.

The order states delivery as a store than will no longer be there, and therefore, cannot be delivered there, and noone can explain where the handset it, where it will be delivered, or even, when.

@Secretpanther86   Ask the store where they requested it to be delivered.  

Also already done, in store and over the phone.

As it was ordered before staff knew of closure, it was ordered to the closing store.

It is still showing as delivery to there,both with them, and when I have done online chat and called....despite the store not accepting deliveries since Saturday,  and official closure on wednesday.

Noone seems to know what is or will be happening, or a time frame for it.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Secretpanther86,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your phone hasn't been delivered to your local store yet.

When you spoke to the store, did they confirm if deliveries from the closing store will be redirected to them?

Thanks

James