cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Online shop not working

Lvdl
Explorer

Struggling now for days. Changed browser and device. Any other ideas or is there a bigger problem 

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lvdl

Welcome to the community.

What are you trying to do on the shop and what happens when you do it?

We'll do our best to help.

Chris

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Lvdl ,

Are you a long standing EE customer or have joined recently?

In my case, I joined recently and the shop was entirely broken when I was logged in but not yet eligible to upgrade. The issue took about six months to clear and the shop has been working for me when logged in subsequent to being eligible to upgrade.

It's possible your issue may be different.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net
s_too
Explorer

I am also having the same problem.

I am trying to change my Apple Watch plan as the My EE app tells me I am out of contract now and can upgrade, but I get sent to the EE Shop page. This pages fails to load with the an error “Page could not be opened. Too many redirects”.

This happens on iPhone, iPad and laptop using different browsers (Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Safari).

Someone needs to fix it, it’s been like this for at least 7 days.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @s_too.

I'd recommend reporting this to our Customer Care team so they can investigate further as it may have something to do with your specific My EE Account.

Jon