cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Note 10+ 5G 256gb

bigoldunit10
Investigator
Investigator

hi.  first time I have pre ordered from EE normally I go via Samsung direct

my pre-order says "Dispatch expected in 24 hours"

does this mean stock has been allocated and delivery should be friday?

thanks 🙂

13 REPLIES 13
FUBARx89
Contributor
Contributor

You will get an email off dpd soon.

I ordered the day pre orders went live and have had dpd email me already.

BINGO999
Contributor
Contributor

It means that it will be with DPD within 24 hours, however, it does not promise a delivery tomorrow, I am in the same boat as you buddy, keeping my fingers crossed for a text tonight from DPD saying it will be here tomorrow. 

Check your e-mails! I just had confirmation of a delivery tomorrow! 🙂 

To all of you, you can keep track of your order by either going into your account or clicking on help at the top of the page here and then click on tracking my order.

You will get a text message from DPD the evening before delivery and then on the day another one with a one hour window of delivery.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

As @Schockwave  said here:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Salterhd
Investigator
Investigator

I've only just upgraded to it about 20mins ago  the man couldnt guarantee it would arrive tomorrow... however if you go to the ee online shop now  it still says arrive by 23rd. So fingers crossed. If their still advertising to get it tomorrow, then it should come. Right ?

it said that about the s10+ i had to wait over 2 weeks but you might be lucky

There is no guarantee to get it on launch day, and seeing as you have just upgraded the day before I very much doubt you will be.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

preorder.JPG

Clearly states in the Legal bit on the Note 10 page that will be delivered within 30 days of Launch..

There is no guarantee of launch day.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below