cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No update from EE or DPD

Jakyjj94
Explorer

Hi, 

On 08/02/2020 approx 1pm, I ordered a Samsung 43" 4k Smart TV as an add-on onto my current phone contract.

The upfront cost was paid as stated on my bank statement, I received the initial email from EE from the customer service team titled "about my order". All okay. I then received an email confirming my "add to plan order" from EE and it stated the Idem should be delivered by DPD within 1 day providing the order was accepted before 21:00pm.

It is now 4 days from when I ordered and I have had no emails or texts from either EE or DPD. I have the order reference number and have tried to check EE online tracking but it says "sorry we can't give you the details at this time, look out for email or text updates fromm EE or DPD.

Neither have I received an email regarding the stock of the TV. As when I ordered it it said the TV was in stock. 

In 3 years I have never had this issue with EE before and always received updates in the past for my mobile devices. I rely on these updates as I work unsociable hours

3 REPLIES 3
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Jakyjj94 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you contact customer services on 0800 317 720 you will be put straight through to a advisor and they will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Thanks buddy, was just wondering if anyone had any information on the topic before I called. 

Cheers

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Jakyjj94 

Thanks for posting on the community 🙂

If you can get in touch with our Mobile Care team on 150, they can check the order for you and give you an update 🙂

Hope you get the TV soon 🙂

Leanne.