cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No confirmation email

Paigenorman12
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a iPhone 12 Pro Max yesterday as part of my upgrade and haven’t received any type of confirmation email/text to ensure this has gone through? Is the usually the case for no email? Called EE and they said they can ensure my order was placed, but the warehouse or something along the lines hasn’t picked it up yet, so I am aware that I cannot get a tracking number, but no email after the purchase is strange for me 🙂

11 REPLIES 11
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Paigenorman12

How did you order your upgrade was this over the phone or online?

As soon as your order begins to progress you will start receiving updates. 

Katie 🙂

hi

@Katie_B i made my order over the phone, then as soon as the phone call was over I haven’t heard or received anything yet! 

like I said I called and they said they could see the order was processed but that was all 🙂 

Katie_B

Hi @Paigenorman12

If you have called after you placed your order and it has been confirmed there is an order processing you should receive updates soon. 

Katie 🙂

Hi:) Usually if you place an order over the phone or using 150 messaging service you will not receive a confirmation email. If you are worried about your order you could always get in contact with customer service and they can give you information on the order. If it’s a next day delivery order you will receive a message from DPD before your order will arrive and you can track your delivery there.

hi

Yeah i ordered it Monday so should wait until tomorrow i guess before calling again, when i called first time she said shes not sure maybe it hasn't been picked up from the warehouse or something as she couldn't provide me with any tracking details she could just reassure me that it had been processed/accepted. Still haven't received any text as of yet but i suppose i could in the evening!

thank you

James_B

Hi @Paigenorman12,

Which colour and storage size did you order?

James

Ordered pacific blue 128GB

Hi, it seems that the phone you picked is in stock but expected to dispatch within 14 days. When your phone is dispatched DPD will send you a message for you to book a time slot for delivery. Do not worry you will get your order:)

James_B

Hi @Paigenorman12,

Due to limited stock availability the current delivery guidance for that model is dispatch within 14 days.

Thanks

James