cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New phone upgrade delivery

Murdo1
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a new iPhone SE as an upgrade on Monday. The order was confirmed by e-mail. I have heard nothing since? Obviously, Covid 19 Will have placed a considerable strain upon your services? However, any advice on when the phone will be delivered? Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Murdo1 

Welcome to the EE Community,

you can track your order via the link below 

ORDER TRACKER  

If you tracker doesn't give you the required information call freephone 0800 317 720 and a advisor will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Murdo1

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you had an update on your order since you posted on Friday?

If not, what colour and size iPhone SE have you ordered?

Leanne 🙂

Hello, Leanne. I spoke to a very helpful young woman yesterday but, I think because it was the weekend and other colleagues weren’t available, she wasn’t able to fully access and progress my query on where we were with delivery etc. She could see the order in the system but could’ve advice on its status. I ordered a new black IPhone SE 256GB. Any suggestions? Thanks. Murdo.

Leanne_T

Hi there @Murdo1

Thanks for coming back to me.

The device is showing in stock, you will get a text from DPD the day before delivery and on the day to confirm a delivery slot.

I am sorry I have no account access to check the status of your order, did our Mobile Care team ask you to call back or are they going to get this looked into for you?

Thanks.

Leanne.

Thanks for this, Leanne. I’m not sure on your reference to the Mobile Care Team? Reference was made in my telephone conversation yesterday to the Small Business team? Should I be speaking to anybody else tomorrow morning? I’m sure that everyone’s all fully consumed with Covid 19 etc. Thanks again - Murdo.

Leanne_T

I see @Murdo1

This is the team you spoke with yesterday who checked your order for you, did they offer any further advice to you?

As soon as your order is processed and dispatched you will get an update and a text from DPD.

Thanks

Leanne.

I’m still waiting to hear something - anything - about my upgrade order?! Any advice/help? Murdo.

Leanne_T

Hi @Murdo1

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you get in touch with our small business team they will get this looked into further for you.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Thanks again, Leanne. I have tried to make such contact as you suggest on a number of occasions but with no success! I’ll have another go.....