cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New Sim

lollydoll1
Explorer

I have new unlocked phone which requires a nano sim card. I have an old Nokia with EE sim which I want to keep using.As I believe I cannot have same no on 2 different phones I need new sim card with new number?? I just want to top up as and when by ringing 150 as I do currently but very confused if this is possible or if I have to have a pack?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You should be able to order a replacement SIM by using this online form.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter_C
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @lollydoll1 and welcome to the EE Community.

Your existing SIM in the old Nokia phone might use embedded break out adaptors which would readily allow its conversion to a nano SIM such that it can be inserted into your new phone. If it is an old SIM it may be fixed size in which case a SIM swap will be required. 

If you want to keep using both phones, one will have to have a separate phone number.

You don't have to buy packs but even for quite low users they can provide far better value. 

Thank you for info, it is an old rigid sim so will need to get another one. Sorry to be a bit thick but are the options to ask for free sim (with which you have to tick a pack box) or buy a sim card and top up as  when?

You should be able to order a replacement SIM by using this online form.