cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Job Application March

DBlair67
Visitor

Sorry if this is not the correct place, however I applied for a job in Greenock in March and received a job off about three days before the lock down.

Since then I have heard nothing.  I have had to change my contact number and notified someone at the time I was assured I would receive a call to get started.  I am aware some of others who attended the assessment day have started and I have been trying to get through to recruitment but to no avail.

My Name is David xxxxx xxxxxxxx however I am known as xxxxx.  My contact number is xxxxxxxxxxx any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  The email addressed I supplied at the time was xxxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.co.uk however I no longer work for that company.

Kind Regards

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @DBlair67 ,

Welcome to the community,

I am not sure you will get any help here, I would suggest you ring customer service and speak to them, or write to headquarters, by clicking on the contact us, you will find an address to write to them, by post. 

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DBlair67,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You can contact our recruitment team at jobs.ee.co.uk/help/contact.

Hope this helps.

James