cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch series 6 44mm space grey

Dazzler1975
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a series 6 44mm space grey on Sunday 20th over the phone, to be told it would be no later than Thursday. The watch has been showing in stock and then out of stock a few times since then and yet my order has not been fulfilled! When I call they say it is still in process? Has anyone actually received their orders? I feel like I was misinformed about timescale to secure the sale!!! When I call they say within 7 days even though the website says within 1 day 😡

18 REPLIES 18
Hodgie
Visitor

I ordered mine on Saturday in store, they said I’d have it within 3 working days! I’ve had no updates 🤬

Molliott
Explorer

I ordered the S6 44mm gold on Saturday and find the timescale for delivery very confusing. When  I ordered it said expected dispatch in 7 days, but I have heard that I could be waiting until late October! I think it depends solely on Apple stock levels and how many preorders before mine were made. 
Hope you get your Apple Watch soon! 

I am sure it would be better if they were honest and rather than lies, telling customers that they are over subscribed 🧐

That’s what Us frustrating, they shouldn’t say 7 days if they know it will be longer. What’s more annoying is I ordered mine over the phone as the website wasn’t playing ball and was told no later than Thursday! They surely would have known it will not be accurate 🤬 hope you get yours soon too! 

Wellington93
Visitor

I ordered the 44mm Series 6 on the 21st. I am yet to receive the promised delivery dispatched email or text. I find it very misleading that they say that the item is usual dispatched in 24 hours. That is clearly false.

I would appreciate a truthful date of expected delivery not some fairytale illusion.

I note that nobody from EE has commented. Silence speaks volumes 🤔

NR92
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve had exactly the same thing, no way of tracking anything. If I’d have known I would have purchased elsewhere 

I have also received over 100 emails confirming my watch is on the way since yesterday morning. It is driving me crazy no customer service operator can help with it 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi Everyone,

Apple Watch Series 6 back orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Apple.

You'll receive a text message from DPD with tracking information as soon as your delivery slot has been confirmed.

Thanks

James

I have just had mine dispatched a few moments ago. Considering it hasn’t been 7 days since I ordered the watch yet, I feel this is rather good. However, I still think that the status of stock and how long it will take until dispatch was very confusing for myself and many other customers. 
Thanks! 🙂