cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Itemised call and message logs

Mama21
Explorer

I went online to view my call and message logs on my account and the information last recorded was on 11 Dec. Have deleted and reinstalled app but information remains the same. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mama21 : Are you paying for Itemised Billing? That's the only way you'll see them in your bills. Was 11 Dec your last billing date? You'll see this month's in your next bill.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

There is an option on the mobile app to view usage since your latest bill, but I can't find the matching option on the website.

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Mama21 ,

Does the Usage page have itemized usage populated for you? https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/usage-since-latest-bill

I don't pay for itemized usage so don't know whether the "See your itemised usage" section would be populated or not. 

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

@mikeliuk wrote:

I don't pay for itemized usage so don't know whether the "See your itemised usage" section would be populated or not. 

Yes, you do! Just look at where you told OP & say "Yea" or "Nay".

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)