cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Help!!

Demimoore16
Investigator
Investigator

Help. I'm on an unlimited 4gee router and it's saying im out of data... HOW when it's unlimited??? Also doesn't allow me to buy an additional add on 

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

It's only talking about data that you may potentially gift to other nos. on your a/c if you choose to. It's just a warning just in case you wanted to. You may safely ignore it & carry on using data for your own purposes including hotspotting.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Demimoore16 

Hie much data have you used? 

UNLIMITED PLANS
50GB fair use policy applies outside UK. Personal, non-commercial use only. If you regularly tether 12 or more
devices, we will consider this non-personal use and have the right to move you to a more suitable plan. We will
consider usage above 600GB/month to be non-personal use and have the right to apply traffic management controls
to deprioritise your mobile traffic during busy periods or to move you to a business plan. You can gift up to 100GB.
Data usage on an unlimited plan will decrement from giftable allowance. Any data boost allowance will be added to
the giftable allowance.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

It doesn't show me what I've used. Just says you've no data left and it's on the go slow.. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Demimoore16.

Are you still able to use your data but it's slower than usual?

When is your refresh date?

Jon

Yes still able to use but my sky box isn't downloading content / opening
apps - refresh says 29th one place and then no refresh on the manage router
page

xxxx xxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Demimoore16.

Our Customer Care team will be able to take a look at your account and see what is going on for you.

I'd recommend giving them a call.

Jon