Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Help for vulnerable service users access the internet

HiI work for a charity and was wondering if you guys would be able to help our vulnerable families access the internet and provide some devices to enable them to come out of loneliness and isolation . To connect digitally to the online groups that we...

Resolved! Still waiting for my phone to be delivered

I order on 9 January the iPhone 12 pro 512gb Pacific blue but the tracker still waiting for dispatch... I check the stock on the we website and is  in stock! Somebody can check for me please?

Order not here

I’ve ordered an Apple Watch series 6 44mm 3 days ago for my boyfriends birthday, and I was hoping it would be here but now (ready for his birthday tomorrow) but it isn’t. I haven’t had any confirmation email other than as soon as I ordered the watch ...

AThomp by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help!!

Help. I'm on an unlimited 4gee router and it's saying im out of data... HOW when it's unlimited??? Also doesn't allow me to buy an additional add on 

Track delivery

I have ordered the apple iphone 12 pro max. I have even got the confirmation from EE. How can I track my order? I havent got any tracking number 

Apple Watch Series 6

Hi i currently have an Apple 8 plus on a SIM only contract and gift data to my wife and daughter who also have apple iPhones. I’ve bought an Apple Watch series 6 and want to be able to use the cellular facility of the watch. Will I simply need to pur...

Resolved! Apple music

I’m trying to set up Apple Music and it’s saying I already have it set up but won’t play songs from my phone 

Jade981 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful