cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch Series 6

Gbarlowsfs
Explorer

Hi

i currently have an Apple 8 plus on a SIM only contract and gift data to my wife and daughter who also have apple iPhones. I’ve bought an Apple Watch series 6 and want to be able to use the cellular facility of the watch. Will I simply need to purchase a seperate esim contract for my watch and will it have a different number or could I somehow pair it to my existing phone?

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gbarlowsfs

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you have purchased an Apple Watch from a third-party retailer you will need a 30-day smartwatch plan to use cellular, this is £7.00 per month with 10GB of data, you can pair the Apple Watch to your iPhone to use the same number.

Please see our How do I pair my Apple Watch with my iPhone, post for help getting set up 🙂

Hope this helps.

Leanne.

I’ve tried exactly that Leanne but your site is saying I can’t do it and it’s quoting a code of 007 and asking me to call 150 which I’d rather avoid if at all possible.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gbarlowsfs

Thanks for trying this.

If you have an error message asking you to call 150, we will need to get this looked into further for you.

If you can get in touch either by calling 150 or using our chat service, our Tech Gurus will be able to help.

Leanne.