cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Hello again! I just missed a call from the recruiting team, is there a number I

Aproblem
Investigator
Investigator

19 REPLIES 19

Hi,

I'm suffering the same issue, I was contacted by the recruitment team but missed the call. She left this number - xxxxxxxxxxx

This number was a voicemail service for someone not EE. I have navigated through the entire internet and there is no help in getting through to the recruitment team.

Please help

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Mohammed23

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can complete the online contact form and the team will get back to you. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Adhbam
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve just had the same problem can’t find a number anywhere, the voicemail was unclear I couldn’t work out the number 

Leanne_T

Morning @Adhbam

Thanks for coming here 🙂

If you fill in the online contact form and the team will get back to you. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Thank you, is that the only way now ? I’ve seen some people receive what I assume is the number through private message, for the life of me I can’t figure out the number on the voicemail 

Leanne_T

Hi @Adhbam

The contact form will go to the right people who will get in touch 🙂

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne. 

Brilliant thank you again, I’ve been worried since I couldn’t contact them this morning, I’ve filled in the form so hopefully I’ll get a call back 

Leanne_T

No problem @Adhbam 

Good luck 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi again just one quick question do you get a email to let you know you’ve submitted a contact form ? I haven’t received one also when do you usually here back 

many thanks again

aiden

Leanne_T

Hi @Adhbam

The team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Thanks for completing the form, the team will have everything they need and will be in touch.

Leanne 🙂