cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Excellent feedback

Nisha1981
Visitor

Just wanted to say a massive Thanks to Shane who I believe is working from your Watford call centre. Either way he was from your technical team and was an absolute diamond. He really looked outside the box to help me resolve an issue with my services. He worked with a manager Named Lorcan to sort this out. I am so grateful! The adviser I spoke to first time had categorically said there’s nothing he can do to help me but when I called back Shane managed to sort everything out within about an hour. Just goes to show how a little empathy, perseverance and looking at the bigger picture can really turn your unhappy customers into fans. THANK YOU SHANE AND LORCAN! YOU ARE BOTH A CREDIT TO EE. I really hope you will be able to pass this onto them both and their seniors too. Happy to provide further details to search my account if needed.

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Nisha1981

Thanks very much for coming to the community and leaving wonderful feedback.

I would love Shane and Lorcan to see this, so I have sent you a private message on here for some details 🙂

I'm really happy to read you got everything sorted.

Speak to you very soon 🙂

Leanne.