cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE perks

Mezemania
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.  I work for the NHS & already use the 20% corporate discount for both my phone & my son’s.  I’m getting my daughter a phone for Xmas and tried to get the online discount for this line too. I was redirected to EE perks registration. I completed the details but unfortunately the link expired before I could validate it. Now when I try to login it states that my account is deactivated as it wasn’t validated within the required time frame. I contacted EE today to get the account reactivated and was told that EE perks is no longer available however when I look online at healthcare discounts, it’s still prompting me to login to EE perks. I’m confused! Have I been given the wrong info by EE? I’ve been told to go to HR and ask them for a discount code....

79 REPLIES 79

I have tried both my work and personal and still not working can it be reset as I have a heavy bill on my account each month and it would be useful to add the discount

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @barb1969

Are you looking to apply the discount to existing contracts? if yes, the discount can only be applied at the point of sale or point of upgrade. 

In regards to unlocking your account, I have sent you a private message.

Katie 🙂

But they said in shop I need a code from perks to add it on I have upgraded two phones on this account

Leanne_T

Hi @barb1969

Thanks for coming back to us.

I have replied to your private message 🙂

Leanne.

I am experiencing the same problem as the others in this feed and am one of the many, it seems, that have had their EE Perks account deactivated. Please advise on how to resolve this matter as i am due on upgrade soon and would like the issue resolving in order to apply the 20% discount you kindly offer to us NHS workers.

Regards

xxxxxxx xxxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Would you please inform me how this has been resolved. You have, rightly, advused bot to add personal details but not provuded a resolution to the problem so many customers are experiencing with this app. 

Pleasr advise. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Stewyh007

Thanks for coming here.

I have replied to your other post here and sent you a private message to get some extra details from you 🙂

Speak to you soon.

Leanne.

Visitor

Hi 

I’m looking to carry on my perks at work discount however I’m not able to as my account has been disabled and I can not find a way to reset it. 

can someone help? 

Leanne_T

Hi @753320

Thanks for coming to the community.

To help you with your Perk account and get you access to your Perk codes, I have sent you a private message on here.

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne

I am also having the exact same problem, EE perks saying deactivated, no option to reactivate. Tried new registration but saying email address already registered. Currently have discount on current contracts but want to make sure I can get it on new contract before upgrading. Please help?