cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE perks

Mezemania
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.  I work for the NHS & already use the 20% corporate discount for both my phone & my son’s.  I’m getting my daughter a phone for Xmas and tried to get the online discount for this line too. I was redirected to EE perks registration. I completed the details but unfortunately the link expired before I could validate it. Now when I try to login it states that my account is deactivated as it wasn’t validated within the required time frame. I contacted EE today to get the account reactivated and was told that EE perks is no longer available however when I look online at healthcare discounts, it’s still prompting me to login to EE perks. I’m confused! Have I been given the wrong info by EE? I’ve been told to go to HR and ask them for a discount code....

79 REPLIES 79
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Sammi84

I would love to help you log in to your EE Perk account. 

I have sent you a private message to gather more details. 

Katie 🙂

Hi, my work email address is stating deactivated and I can't find a way to reactivate it to access the perk codes.

thanks

Kate

Leanne_T

Hi @katieo19

Thanks for coming to the community.

If your perk account is showing as deactivated, I can help you get your account reset, to do this I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne

I'm moving over to EE and had an active we perks account, I can now no longer get into the account. I've tried password reset to reregistering as I was informed by EE colleagues. How can I reset my password to get into my account?

Leanne_T

Hi @Bowman69

Thanks for coming to the community.

Do you get an error message when you try and log into your Perk account?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

"login details supplied are invalid" but when I reset my password I don't receive an email, nor is there anything in my junk mail. When I go to register again it says the email address is already registered

Leanne_T

Thanks @Bowman69

Did you originally register with your work email address?

Leanne.

I used my work email address and my personal when it asked for both.

Leanne_T

Thanks @Bowman69

I have replied to your private message now 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Can you help, I am trying to get the code for my EE Perks t share with a friend who is upgrading. 

Thanks 
Sadie