cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE perks

Mezemania
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.  I work for the NHS & already use the 20% corporate discount for both my phone & my son’s.  I’m getting my daughter a phone for Xmas and tried to get the online discount for this line too. I was redirected to EE perks registration. I completed the details but unfortunately the link expired before I could validate it. Now when I try to login it states that my account is deactivated as it wasn’t validated within the required time frame. I contacted EE today to get the account reactivated and was told that EE perks is no longer available however when I look online at healthcare discounts, it’s still prompting me to login to EE perks. I’m confused! Have I been given the wrong info by EE? I’ve been told to go to HR and ask them for a discount code....

79 REPLIES 79

Yes, I've managed to reset the password, but have never been able to log in.

I just keep getting the account has been deactivated message.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @Andy50

You should now have a private message in your community inbox. Please take a look when you have a moment and get back to me, 

Katie 🙂

I having the exact problem. My ee perks account has been deactivated due to the link in the email been experied for leaving it too long. Isnt there anyway of reactivating the account so i can access my offers.

Christopher_G

Hi and welcome to the community, @Bodders88.

I'll be able to help you with this. I've sent you a private message to you. Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Hi chris 

Can you help me find the registration form for ee perk please I'm struggling to find the registration form I've got a new upgrade but only have 14 days to sort it out before I send it back 

James_B

Hi @JackieSpence19,

You can register for EE Perk at perk.ee.co.uk/Registration.

Please note, you can only apply your Perk discount at the checkout when you upgrade. It's not possible to add the discount afterwards.

James

hi i cannot login to get my ee perks that was set up in store,i work for the NHS and need to claim this.Nobody in store or online can seem to help the emails are not being received into my account or junk folder,please help

James_B

Hi @barb1969,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to login?

Did you verify your email address when you first set up your Perk account?

Thanks

James

The login details set up in shop are not recognised 

James_B

Hi @barb1969,

Are you using your work email address to login?

Did you verify your email address when you first set up your Perk account?

Thanks

James