cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Dongle

Clarke59
Explorer

Hi I have a dongle that I have had since March 2019. I have never used this service could I have a price drop or return this item and cancel my monthly charge of £40.87. As was missold to me saying the extra data was needed, however I have a 20gb of data to share on a tablet, so the dongle is taking £36 a month for no reason. Hope you can help me with this issue thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Clarke59
Explorer

Hi I have a dongle that I have had since March 2019. I have never used this service could I have a price drop or return this item and cancel my monthly charge of £40.87. As was missold to me saying the extra data was needed, however I have a 20gb of data to share on a tablet, so the dongle is taking £36 a month for no reason. Hope you can help me with this issue thank you

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

How long is the dongle contract? When you took it out you agreed to pay the same monthly fee foe the whole duration of the contract.

You could phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 20%.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)