cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can't upgrade.

Redpaul1970
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my S21+ to the Pixel 6 Pro for £100 but no matter which phone I choose it says no plan available. 

Live chat never seems to be available and I can't call CS as I am hard of hearing. Texting UP to 150 asks a few automated questions but nobody ever replies. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Redpaul1970.

Our live chat team would be best to help you with this as they will have access to your account.

The chat window will appear when an advisor is available.

Jon

Redpaul1970
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @jon I've been trying various pages for over 2 weeks to get Live Chat but it never appears. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Redpaul1970.

Are you trying to access live chat through your My EE Account or through our Contact Us Page?

If you're trying through our contact us page, can you try using a different browser?

Jon

Redpaul1970
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I finally managed to get through to live chat but they said the website has issues and will be fixed within 48 hours. Not getting my hopes up when the upgrade early for £100 option hasn't worked for over 2 weeks, maybe more.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Redpaul1970.

Did they ask you to get back in touch after 48 hours or to try again on the website?

If you're trying again on the website please can you clear your cache and cookies before trying again.

jon