cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can not setup Apple Watch data plan

Chrisj73
Explorer

Hi I’m having trouble setting up a data plan for my Apple Watch series 6,I get to the log on screen and get a message saying this device isn’t eligible for an additional line code 007.

I’ve recently joined ee and when credit checked at the time I was approved for an additional line and Watch

The watch was bought directly from apple an previously connected to Vodafone with no problems,I gave phone 150 and was told my account was ok and I shouldn’t get a problem 

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chrisj73

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I would suggest getting back in touch with our Tech Gurus on 150, the team will get this looked into further for you. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Chrisj73
Explorer

Hi I’m having trouble setting up a data plan for my Apple Watch series 6,I get to the log on screen and get a message saying this device isn’t eligible for an additional line code 007.

I’ve recently joined ee and when credit checked at the time I was approved for an additional line and Watch

The watch was bought directly from apple an previously connected to Vodafone with no problems,I gave phone 150 and was told my account was ok and I shouldn’t get a problem 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chrisj73

Please give us another call on 150 and the team will get this looked into further for you. 

Leanne.