cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can i use my stac code from EE for my new sim with new number on EE?

Heidi87
Visitor

I want to cancel my contract with EE as it’s finish as I don’t like my plan. Can I use my stac code to cancel as ordered a new sim with EE included in a family plan with new number. 

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Heidi87

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry, you can't use a PAC or STAC when going from EE to EE, just for changing to another provider.

We are unable to transfer an EE number to another EE number that you have. If you upgrade you will keep the same number.

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 20%.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)