cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Broken delivery times

Henson1
Investigator
Investigator

Is anybody else having issues with EE and promised to be deliver being broken, I order my Apple Watch with it saying get the watch in 24hr, then when I ordered it turned to 7 days, then after the 7 days I was told it would be 14 days on the 15 day I received a message to say it is ready to dispatch expect it in 24hr, now that 24hr a have passed and I rang to see where it is, I’m now told to wait 28 days, however no-one seems to be able to escalate the issues, stop promising customers with lies

12 REPLIES 12
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Henson1  What model Apple Watch ? Type ? Colour? Size ? 

MYKK
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I was told my phone was the colour with quickest delivery and was backed up by ee website times 

I was told 7 days at the longest for my phone to arrive, and if it didn’t to call them back, so today is day 8, called back to be told no u should never have been told that and it will be atleast 28 days, 

would never have ordered if I knew 

@Chris_B Apple Watch series 7 aluminium and midnight black 

@Chris_B  sorry forgot to mention 45mm

@MYKK  Fully agree with you, regretting going with EE on this order, losing confidence in them as the days go on, no one will give me a straight answer on when to expect it 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @Henson1.

Thanks for coming to the community. 

The Apple Watch Series 7 45mm Aluminium in Midnight is showing in stock. 

I have sent you a private message to help look into this further. 

Katie 🙂

Katie_B

Hello @MYYK. 

I am so sorry to hear that there is a wait for your new phone. 

As soon as there is an update and your order progresses you will be notified. 

Finger's crossed it's with you soon. 

Katie 🙂

@Katie_B   Where ?  Is not even showing that colour or starlight.   It’s only green, red or blue showing. 

9242616E-3532-4CBD-A601-705EC3A76831.png

Katie_B

Hi @Chris_B

Are you able to try move your cursor or touch to the left of the green circle and let me know if this now shows?

The Midnight is a white circle.

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂