cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Billed incorrectly

HaydnS98
Contributor
Contributor

I recently took out a new contract for iPhone 13 Pro (100gb data, unlimited mins and texts for £76 a month). I used an NHS code to receive discount and verified this in the EE store with an employee. I was told my first bill would be higher (correct it was) and that it would go down and use the 20% discount on the second bill and any thereafter. I have received my second bill and there is no discount applied (I’m still paying the full advertised price of £76 which is still shown on your website for this plan too). Please can someone advise further as to why the NHS discount of 20% has not been applied to this bill and I’m still paying the full advertised price? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Leanne_T Should be resolved by time next bill comes around and will be credited the difference back 

thanks 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HaydnS98
Contributor
Contributor

It’s worth noting I only took out this contract because of the 20% code offer and this was mentioned to the employee at the time I was setting up the contract. 

My partner has been to the same store today to get the same contract and use her NHS discount and was offered the lower price first, no need for “first months bill being higher”?? 

Hi @HaydnS98 

I was under the impression these discounts could only be applied to online orders, not orders in store.

What does your contract and sales invoice say from your in-store order?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HaydnS98

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Did you provide a perk code to the store for the discount? 

If you log into your My EE app and select add-ons, do you have the discount showing? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

@Leanne_T Yes I provided the perk code to the guy who was selling me the phone and he verified it on his iPad. said it was all good to go, No the discount does not show in my add-on section. 

Leanne_T

Thanks @HaydnS98

In this case, please give us a call on 150. The team will check this for you. 

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

@Leanne_T Should be resolved by time next bill comes around and will be credited the difference back 

thanks 

James_B

That's great @HaydnS98 🙂

Thanks for letting us know.

James