cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Bill isnt showing

Skiptomelou
Explorer

Hey everyone, my bill on my account Is available to view from the 9th of every month, this month its not showing me my bill just my bill thats I've paid for last month? Any help or advice as how to fix it or why it's not giving me my new bill amount as usual?

5 REPLIES 5
Skiptomelou
Explorer

Hey everyone, my bill on my account Is available to view from the 9th of every month, this month its not showing me my bill just my bill thats I've paid for last month? Any help or advice as how to fix it or why it's not giving me my new bill amount as usual?

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Skiptomelou   This can change because you are billed every 30 days and not every month has 30 days.  

You’ll also receive a notification when your bill is ready. 

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Skiptomelou ,

In the app, it should say under Bills & Payments that "Your bill is ready to view on the Xth of each month".

Has that date just recently passed, when counting workdays, or did it pass a long time ago?

I wouldn't worry too much about it but would keep any eye on when it is generated and around the time of the Direct Debit day which many differ depending on which days banks close near Christmas.

I believe bills and Direct Debits occur on a calendar month basis.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Thank you, it's always available to view on the 9th but for some reason it's not showing this month? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Skiptomelou.

What happens when you try to view your latest bill?

Can you try logging out of your account and then back in?

Jon