cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch cellular sim price

Username50
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. So I have an iPhone 12 and getting a cellular Apple Watch. Does it cost extra to get a sim for my watch?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Username50 , Yes, to use Apple Watch cellular, it is around £7.- a month with 10Gig of data, unlimited calls and text. It is an E-Sim, so just need to apply, which I believe you can do it when pairing the watch with your phone, but would need to have both connected to cellular and not wifi, hope this helps, otherwise if having a problem ring customer service and speak to them.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Username50 , Yes, to use Apple Watch cellular, it is around £7.- a month with 10Gig of data, unlimited calls and text. It is an E-Sim, so just need to apply, which I believe you can do it when pairing the watch with your phone, but would need to have both connected to cellular and not wifi, hope this helps, otherwise if having a problem ring customer service and speak to them.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.