cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Anyone else been told their s10 + cant be delivered Friday due to manufacturer ?

Conor71
Visitor

I received a text today from EE saying that my s10+ wont be delivered on the 8th as I was originally told due to a manufacturer delay , anyone else been told this - or am I just 'lucky' !? 

96 REPLIES 96

@atinks wrote:

Good luck with returning it - you'll be stuck at the end of the queue still waiting to get your phone.

Ordered on the 2nd, released last weekend and still waiting for my S10+ 256GB Black Ceramic - wouldv'e cancelled it and got the iphone if that wasn't so prohibitively expensive.

Damn, I want my phone!

How have you ordered a phone that doesn't exist? There is no 256GB version

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

*512gb one.

Good spot! 

@BrendonH wrote:

@atinks wrote:

Good luck with returning it - you'll be stuck at the end of the queue still waiting to get your phone.

Ordered on the 2nd, released last weekend and still waiting for my S10+ 256GB Black Ceramic - wouldv'e cancelled it and got the iphone if that wasn't so prohibitively expensive.

Damn, I want my phone!

How have you ordered a phone that doesn't exist? There is no 256GB version

Samsung S8 Note
SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am Still waiting no further news, i ordered mine back on 27th February. Just keep being told that it will be dispatched within 7 days of launch now

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dmaxdas

I would like to get this looked into for you.

I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Thanks.

Leanne.

I was told the same I'm using my daughters phone cos I sold mine ..she needs it back Sunday and my daughter goes into hospital in Yorkshire for 3 weeks so right now I'm screwed if it's not here Friday it will be cancelled and just watch me lose it! Lack of communication is absolutely ridiculous. Staff not having any idea just telling u what u need to hear at that precise moment in time 20 quid off the next bill...u can keep it I'll go give my 3 contracts £150+ a month to another network

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Paulinewatts17

Sorry to hear your daughter is going into hospital.

What model have you ordered?

Also, when did you place your order?

Speak soon.

Leanne.

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've pretty much got the same thing happening (Not about my daughter going to hospital, hope all goes well with her) 

im pretty time constrained at the moment as i assumed i would get the phone 6 days ago now and im still none the wiser and EE cant provide any definites which is what is frustrating

It seems you hear nothing then all of a sudden you get a notification from DPD to say it’ll be delivered the following day.

That’s what happened to me. My phone is arriving today. Hopefully you will find this happens to you.

Samsung S8 Note
SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Seems that the 7 day dispatch is a lie, today is day 7 after launch and still nothing

was told that it would be 14 days from my preorder date, but that makes no sense as the phone wasnt released yet

seems no one actually knows when the device will arrive. FUN FUN FUN!

That's terrible. Nobody can give you a definitive answer to when it'll
arrive?
I've had mine a week now, so I can tell you one thing for sure. It is worth
waiting for.
I hope you get it soon.