cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Anyone else been told their s10 + cant be delivered Friday due to manufacturer ?

Conor71
Visitor

I received a text today from EE saying that my s10+ wont be delivered on the 8th as I was originally told due to a manufacturer delay , anyone else been told this - or am I just 'lucky' !? 

96 REPLIES 96
I got my shipping notification yesterday, then an email this morning saying
it was coming between 11.18 and 12.18. It landed at about 11.25.
All set up now exactly how I like it thanks to SmartSwitch and Nova Backup.
I hope you get your soon, as it is fricken amazing. My S8 feels old and
dated already lol.

Just got an email from Ee and Dpd to say mine will be here tomorrow fingers crossed.

I have tried to track my order but it tells me its unable to track right now ..been trying all day to talk to a real person instead of automated. Can someone help me please

I got told that mine was suppose to be here today too but I'm still waiting

When I checked order updates earlier today it was saying delivery between 11th and 15th, now it says it was dispatched yesterday. I don't get it I swear.

It says mine is 11th to the 15th too apparently prism white s10 plus has a delay 

Mine this morning just after it arrived.
Because this is a Forum. By its definition, it is open to all to contribute.
SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My tracker still hasn’t updated just says awaiting confirmation which is so annoying

dmaxdas
Investigator
Investigator

I finally have a delivery date and parcel dispatched. It is at my local depot, to be delivered today. I had to get in the noses of customer service managers and get compensated. I even went to EE store and nearly ordered a new S10. The deal I already had was better than and they couldnt add my perks discount. Plus, I wouldnt be able to claim Earbuds. So I grabbed my compensation and just waited. Good thing, I will be getting in today.