cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Any one else receive this text

Dafish22
Investigator
Investigator

Hi from EE. We're really sorry, but a manufacturer delay means your Samsung S10 Plus won't arrive on 8th March as expected. We're working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we'll update you when we know more. From tomorrow, you can track the order using the online tracker at ee.co.uk/trackmyorder, and as an apology we're adding a £20 credit to your EE account. You can use it as soon as your Samsung S10 has been dispatched. Thanks.

25 REPLIES 25

I haven't had any text which i thought I would, all day yesterday my tracking page said order confirmed but awaiting delivery date so I thought no chance of 8th maybe 15th which I'm okay with. Looked at tracking today and has moved to 8th and expected despatch 24 hours, this can change back ive heard so still not hoping for tomororw but would be nice. 

Maybe it is colour and storage size in short demand - I see alot of people going for white prism. 

Profile closed
Not applicable

Normally with DPD . Whenever the parcel label is generataed it will automatically send an email to the customer to inform them a parcel is expected. It could well possibly be embargoed until Friday. but i will be reading these posts later 🙂 I do hope you guys get your S10's today though 🙂

In regards to the delayed stock texts.  Maybe EE received an overwhelming response to orders. I know the S10+ is the most popular variant of this series. And normally there isn't a long wait IF out of stock. Keep us posted

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning Everyone.

If you have had a text from us we’re really sorry but a manufacturer delay means your Samsung S10 Plus won’t arrive on 8th March as we expected.

We’re working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we’ll keep you update as soon as we know more.

You can track your order using the online tracker at ee.co.uk/trackmyorder

Leanne.

So yeah I got that text and now have no idea how long I'll be waiting. 

Someone get a tiny violin and start playing for me

@Pete22 wrote:

So yeah I got that text and now have no idea how long I'll be waiting. 

Someone get a tiny violin and start playing for me

Here you go mate

small-violin.gif

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
TheLad0
Investigator
Investigator

I recieved another message from EE yesterday stating;

'Hi from EE, WE're really sorry, but s manufacturer delay means your samsung S10 Plus won't arriveon 8th March as exected. We're working with samsunff to get it to you as soon as possible and we'll update you when we know more. From tomorrow, you can trace the order using the online tracker at ee.co'

After checking the tracker it now shows a EDD 11 Mar 2019 - 15-Mar 2019.

No mention of the £20 compensation tho, so will have to see what happens.