Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When will my phone arrive

I ordered a phone at walton on thames shop and i was told the phone will arrive tomorrow and when i went there i was told with anather lady that it will come after two weeks.I ordered the phone because i need to travel out of the country my phone is ...

Rose-1994 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch Cellular

How do I get my Apple Watch cellular to work ie receive and make calls independently of the phone cheers ta ps Merry Christmas  

eSIM

Just upgraded to iPhone 14 pro max from iPhone 11Can’t make or receive calls/text WhatsApp messages ok when I am going through the set up says old sim not compatible. Logged into My EE to activate a new eSIM but as I can’t receive the text code I’m s...

iphone 14pro max 256gb purple colour

i have ordered 14pro max and i still didnt receive any update reagrding phone. can u please provide me with an update with my phone and also i have ordered airpods pro 2 generation and no update on these as well.

cvr1053 by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iwatch

Im really confused my iwatch has its own paired watch plan, however, its not connecting and says cannot connect to phone? wm i missing something?

keri_x by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Activate an eSIM abroad?

Hi. I'm currently in the EU and I need to switch my existing contract SIM to an eSIM. It has full roaming enabled. Can I activate it while still abroad, or do I need to wait until I'm back in the UK?

JDub by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful