Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & 15 Pro Preorder Tracking Thread

Equil
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey Guys, 

Just wanted to create a separate thread from the Discussion thread to specifically discuss EE Preorder tracking. 

I think it's always helpful/reassuring to keep each other updated on the latest when it comes to this time of year, especially with EE's not-so-great track record on keeping customers informed about their preorders. 

6,031 REPLIES 6,031
cgs101
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ok so got a DPD text message this morning to say my parcel will be delivered today. Mine was due to be delivered on launch date but I believe the reason that didn’t happen is that either my parcel or the whole shipment went to the wrong place (Birmingham instead of Barking). All the notifications (including from EE) said to expect it last Friday but that didn’t happen.   Frustratingly, the DPD app kept saying “delivery due today” until around 3pm when it casually changed to “delivery due on Monday” with no further info.  Calling DPD was impossible, on hold forever. Then chatted to two online agents (after online “holding” for 45 mins) who admitted they can’t really help in any meaningful way at all. 

Ordered 15 PM natural titanium, 2 failed online orders on the 15th around 1pm then a three hour hold on the phone when the order finally went through at 4pm.

shawnyboy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Still nothing since I ordered.

shawnyboy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No communication  since order confirmation. Nothing at all. Hmm 

Raqski
Investigator
Investigator

what a total travesty.

ordered 15 pro max, email said it would be dispatched in one day.  Yesterday I got an email saying I had to phone about it, which is ridiculous considering the number of calls they are getting.

i did phone.  Order apparently not gone through but person said they could get my phone delivered tomorrow.  Half an hour of the crazily incompetent person fiddling around, when finally they say “oh, it’s not in stock, would you like the 14 instead?”

what a total shambles.  I cancelled the order and have bought from apple.

keribarnett4
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I managed to get an 02 number from the chat, but that shows as there is no pay monthly device - even though even they have confirmed I’ve ordered a 15 Pro Max 256gb in Natural Titanium 

maisy28
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a 15 pro in natural titanium on Friday 22nd, through an upgrade with one of the agents on the phone. She offered me blue or black titanium for next working day, but said natural would be 7 days. I went for that and she said they’re telling people 7 days but could be before? So not entirely sure what to believe after seeing this thread haha! I received the order confirmation straight away and tracking just says order confirmed but no movement or updates yet. 

cgs101
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hopefully they’re catching up

Gillington80
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No you can’t have it sent to a pick up point. Someone needs to be at your delivery address with the PIN provided. 

Gillington80
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If you ordered on Thursday and been told 7 or 14 days then sorry but you were lied to. Expect to wait more than 28 days. 

Schoeyy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm still waiting for something. 256PM NT, Order placed and xko received at 13:31, had to call and confirm order, 0033 received at 15:13, all on Friday 15th.