cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't track my Order

keribarnett4
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I placed my order on the 15th of September at 21:30, got the confirmation email and got some tracking numbers, t has now been over a week and when I try to track I get "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. " I have had 0 updates via email or text. I have tried using my Mobile Number and my Email Address when tracking and I get the exact same error. 

The Live chat states I can't track until it dispatches but following this thread: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Apple-Devices/iPhone-15-amp-15-Pro-Preorder-Tracking-Thread/td-p/12954...   it seems as though everyone else can track and it shows for them things like "Your Order is on track". 

Why isn't my tracking working?

12 REPLIES 12
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @keribarnett4 

Thanks for posting. 

If you're unable to track the order, please call us on 150 and the team can check the order reference for you and help you track the order. 

Thanks. 

Leanne 🙂

keribarnett4
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have tried that and they just tell me "We've got your order and it's being processed" but nobody can tell me why I can't track my order at all.

Leanne_T

I see, thanks @keribarnett4 

We have no access to individual orders or tracking details on the community. Once your order has been dispatched DPD will be in touch with tracking details for the delivery. 

Leanne

How can I access the online chat, no link is working for me , can't ring because I have my wife's phone with me and it keeps thinking I'm amy, who didn't place the order I'm enquiring about 

Leanne_T

Hi @Chrisjones799 

You can call us on 150 and provide the correct number when you speak to one of the team. 

You can find ways to contact us including a message us option on the Mobile phone (ee.co.uk) page when available. 

Leanne.

Danny2393
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello, I’m in the exact same boat. I cannot track the order using my 0033 order number. I’ve called 150 about this numerous times and just get the same answer “You can’t track until it’s been dispatched” however everyone else I know who has ordered from EE is able to track their order and theirs hasn’t been dispatched.  

I just want someone to help me rectify this so I can actually see my order. Verbally I’ve been told the order has been placed but I want to be able to track please. 

x12gar
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

How do I find my ‘0033’ order number? 
I still only have an xko Order number: Pre-order date: 15 Sep 2023 iPhone 15 PM/NT/1Tb

isabelinhavasc
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Same boat here. Does anyone know how to find that order number?

Katie_B

Hello @x12gar and @isabelinhavasc

Your order number should be on your confirmation email. 

Once your order begins to progress you will be notified and provided further tracking information. 

Katie