cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i Paid For Next Day Delivery And Did Not Receive Parcel

KeishaB
Visitor

On Friday 29th July 2022 I Upgraded My Contract For A New Device. I Paid For Next Day Delivery, Stayed In All Day On The Saturday Waiting For The Parcel.

When It Got To A Certain Time I Called EE To Find Out Where My Parcel Was And Was Given A Tracking Number Which Showed My Parcel Was Due For Delivery On Monday 01 August 2022 (It Took Me Reaching Out To EE Myself To Get My Own Tracking Number)

Monday Approaches Now And I Got Someone To Stay At Home To Collect The Parcel. The DPD Delivery Drivers Cancels My Delivery And Goes On His Way. Did Not Knock My Door.

I Then Call DPD To Find Out What Was Going On And They Informed Me EE DID NOT PUT MY DOOR NUMBER WHEN SENDING MY UPGRADE TO THEM. Which Annoyed Me Even More Because The First Line Of Address Starts With A Door Number And It Took Me Again To Call Around And Correct This.

I Then Had To Pay £9.99 On Top Of The Next Day Delivery I Did Not Received So I Can Get My Upgrade Before 12PM The Next Day Because I Refuse To Wait Any Longer And Waste Peoples Time By Making Them Wait At Home.

DPD And EE Need To Communicate Better Or Set Something Else In Place Because I Have Seen A Few Complaints In Regards To This.

EE Did Credit My Account £30 For Inconvenience 

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @KeishaB

Thanks for coming here. 

I'm sorry to hear this has happened. Thank you for providing this feedback about your experience. 

Please let us know how the delivery goes tomorrow. 

Leanne.