Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Music ID smart benefit

I previously had a cancelled subscription of Apple Music. today upgraded my plan (smart Ben included I selected music)it won’t workKeeps saying it’s already in use on another device which it isn’t apple weren’t much help either saying it’s down to EE...

My upfront

My upfront fee has been refunded as far as I’m aware my contract was not cancelled, and I’ve received the phone I chose on my contract however I’ve still received my £30 upfront fee refunded why has this happened?

Upgraded phone no text no calls

I upgraded yesterday to an iPhone 13 and kep my number. Everything transferred across ok. I can’t send or receive calls/messages. Can’t call 150 as can’t make calls, can’t wifi calls as says activating (since 11am yesterday), followed instructions on...

MandieJ by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

4G not working on iPhone XS Max

Hi, My 4G has stopped working and it’s driving me mad not being able to access online banking and stuff I need for work. I have:- checked network coverage, it’s fine- turned the phone off and on again- reset my network settings- logged into my accoun...

Insurance

My iPhone 11 is on a 4 month contract at the moment, I called ee to buy insurance and they said it had to be before the 3 months even though I was told that I had insurance applied on my contract when I got the phone, is there anything that can be do...

Tisha00 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch series 6

Thinking of adding on an Apple Watch to my account.  The monthly prices showing, are they gps and cellular? 

Jean1231 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another iphone 12 pro max order thread..sorry

Hi there Sorry to start another of these threads but getting in touch through your live chat service has been virtually impossible. I pre ordered an iphone 12 pro max in graphite 128gb within the first minutes of pre orders opening on the 6th,  i've ...

chrizdev by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bluelight card

Hi can I get a discount on my current monthly bill with my Bluelight card please? If so how best to start this process? Thanks 

Jancers1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful