Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone SE 2020 black screen

My sons Se 2020 has a black screen and won’t boot up. I have followed the vol up vol down then power button but without success. Is there anything I can do? The phone vibrates when you use the mute in mute toggle, but the screen stays black.

Stu_c1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone won’t connect

My iPhone has stopped connecting to the network while at home. Once I move away from my home it connects. My husband’s phone is connecting at home. Can you help. 

iPhone 12 pro max 256gb upgrade

Hi all. So I’m a pay monthly customer and I’ve been trying to upgrade to the iPhone 12 pro max 256gb in space grey. When I go through the app to upgrade online, the app is saying the phone I want is not available at the chosen plan I would like (100g...

Lauee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch 6

HiI have an EE contract with an apple phone with 50gb data included.... If i bought an Apple Watch 6 celluar...and connected to my phone/account would it just use this data from my phone? And there would be no other monthly cost for data (unless you ...

Coops68 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Stock Update on Apple Watch Series 6 Stainless Steel

I was wondering if there was any stock update on the Apple Watch Series 6 Stainless Steel model. I was originally told it was looking good for launch day (Friday 18th September) but have yet to hear anything more. Speaking to an EE representative I f...

rickirajah by Contributor
  • 125 replies
  • 43 Helpful

Iphone 12 pro

Any further updates on deliveries for Iphone 12 pro Pacific Blue 256Gb? Ordered mine on 25 Oct and been waiting since. When ordered said 14 days estimate. Then for some time seen in webpage tracking saying expected delivery 13-17 November, and now si...

Sunsura by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro gold

Hi Does anyone know if there’s any update on stock levels for the iPhone 12 pro Gold. I’ve ordered the 256gb variant but when I spoke to EE they have told me they have none in stock and my iPhone is estimated to be delivered between 18th - 23rd nov i...