Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns

Hello. I’ve recently upgraded received the phone 2 days ago. I’ve been using it and I’m not impressed. Since I’ve used it does this now mean I can’t return it? That’s fine if it does I’ll make do! also if I can, can I then use the same perk code I us...

JA26 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 13 pro max

Are new iPhones bought from EE on contract come UNLOKED. Buying an iPhone13 Pro Max which I intend to use abroad several times a year.Thanks 

New iPhone SE isn't working right

Hi,   I bought a new iPhone SE on monthly contract. It hasn't been right since I bought it. It can send texts and make calls but not receive incoming calls without unlocking. Can you repair this for me. I'ts been in the Kendal Store there times and s...

jimbo34 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Apple watch activation

Hi I have an Iphone 13 Pro and an apple watch given to me by my dad who got a new one I joined EE to A get better mobile data coverage and to use with the apple watch but I can’t seem to get the phone and watch to connect I just get the below screen....

78E5F832-8E72-4A1D-A61C-4FC9A2E4463E.png
Kwhit by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New iPhone 13

New iPhone 13 pro turned up today along with my wife’s 13 pro max . Hers came with a new sim . Should I have had one . Thanks

Resolved! Joining EE + Apple Watch

Hello. Thinking of joining EE from O2. I have an iPhone and Apple Watch, how do I get a “sim” for the Watch as well as the phone? can only see offers for phone sim. many thanks

Ja0005 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New iPhone 13, no signal

I just took delivery of my new iPhone 13 and tried to switch everything over. I am an existing EE customer. Put my old SIM in the new phone & did not get a signal. Went online, ordered an esim, scanned the QR code. It is asking me for a PIN that they...

JoolsM by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Confused about my watch plan

I've just upgraded my apple watch to version 7. It's stand alone and works on it's own number but I can't seem to connect to the plan.  Any tips?

Moving Apple Watch paired plan to another number on same account

Having trouble setting the Apple Watch up with another number on the same account. It asks me…. This Apple Watch already has a price plan connected and is associated to a different phone.To associate the existing plan with this phone, click "replace"...

SE87 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful