Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my mind (slightly)

minuti76000
Investigator
Investigator

Hey, 

So I have a question I recently got the iPhone 14 Pro on contract and I've had it for about 2 weeks now and well I've literally just seen the Apple event for the iPhone 15, pro and pro max and OMG i want the 15 pro max an well my question is I went into an EE shop about a week ago and the Employee said to wait for the 15 to be released and because I've had my 14 pro for less than 30 days i should be able to just change to the 15 pro max (when its released) I'm just wondering on the process of this and how it works and are there any charges I'd have to pay? 

Thanks 

Alex Minuti

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@minuti76000  you get a 14 day cooling of period with online and phone sales.   Store sales you don’t get this.   Not sure why you was told about a 30 day thing as there is no 30 day change of mind 
    But you’ll be able to upgrade for a fee what that will be you’ll have to speak with customer services once EE give prices on the 15 range.   This will probably be tomorrow.     

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@minuti76000  you get a 14 day cooling of period with online and phone sales.   Store sales you don’t get this.   Not sure why you was told about a 30 day thing as there is no 30 day change of mind 
    But you’ll be able to upgrade for a fee what that will be you’ll have to speak with customer services once EE give prices on the 15 range.   This will probably be tomorrow.