Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch - Info and Recommendations

Hi Everyone! I wanted to ask someone from EE but the live chat option seems to be non-existent now? I have an EE mobile account but I’m thinking of getting an Apple Watch. Very confused as to whether it needs a separate account of its own or if I can...

No sim

I got a pay monthly sim added as an extra line for my step daughter. However the iPhone is still saying ‘no sim’. I’ve restarted the device, turned on/off, updated software, restarted network device, and no luck. I’ve also tried my SIM card in the ph...

Becckk by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Are brand new iPhones locked to EE network?

Hi I would like to buy a brand new sealed iPhone 12 off a private seller who has had it about a week. It is on EE network. So is it locked to this network or could I put another network sim in it? If it’s locked to EE how much and how do I go about g...

Rgh2 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I phone 12 upgrade, now plug adapter

My husband received his new phone today! Disappointed that there was no plug adapter in the box, while i understand your trying to reduce the carbon footprint etc What about people that so not have laptops or desktops? where do we actually plug it in...

Cancel

Cancel my watch plan . Dont use anymore thanks .

Silviu91 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple Watch series 7

Hi I ordered an Apple Watch through you on the 3rd July! And have not received anything yet. This is supposed to be for my daughters birthday but I’m worried it’s not coming in time. Can you please let me know when you expect them in x

Bettyg54 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is 4GB of data enough for an Apple watch?

I am looking to buy an Apple watch and the cheapest plan gives you 4GB of data a month. To upgrade to unlimited data is another £7 a month which I don't really want to stretch to. Is 4GB enough data? I can't imagine I will do much browsing on my watc...