Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iPhone 11 Pro unlocked?

Hello was wondering if my iPhone 11 Pro from EE would be unlocked or not.  As I now have upgraded to a 13 pro and am going to get sell the old phone need to know if it’s unlocked as may get more for it

Spop84 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Has anyone successfully sold Apple Watch celluar

Hi I’m looking to sell my Apple Watch it has 8 months left to pay but just got a new one so looking to use that and sell the 6. But reading conflicting information online about not being able to as still paying the data plan off 

Phone number change

Hi, I recently changed my phone number due to harassment calls but it’s left me in a dilemma, I also upgraded my phone and backed it up on iCloud but for some reason my Gmail account didn’t stay logged in, now it’s asking me for a code which it can o...

JayLohan by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iphone 13 pro max signal issues ios 15.5

Hi, im currently having signal issues with the iphone 13 pro max since the IOS update to 15.5, i have been in touch with EE several times about this and still no solution, and i am still facing the issue. I have even been in touch with EE to trouble...

Your order is on its way - but no order number

Hipaid £419 today for an early upgrade which I completed using the online chat option. The email gives no info other than the device details and a link for tracking. However, an order number is required to track my order and my email doesn’t contain ...

Phone contacts

How can i get to see my phone contacts from icloud without a mobile 

Belly5 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Amazing service

This morning I had an amazing interaction with Sam on the phone who helped me get back up and running with my phone after it was stolen. Other EE employees were very nonchalant and unsympathetic but she took the time to listen to everything that was ...

Resolved! Apple Watch own number

I pay £7 for an add on for data for my Apple Watch.  It appears as a new number - not the one connected to my phone. Can anyone tell me if that’s right? Surely my phone and Watch should have the same number?! Please help - thank you! 

Cancelling Apple Watch Plan

Hi. I received my Apple Watch not long ago. I'm just wondering if I would have to pay an early termination fee if it was less than 30 days ago. I want to cancel my apple watch plan as it is too much as well as my iPhone 13 Pro plan. Thank you. 

layawolf by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful