cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rose Gold Apple Watch out of stock under insurance

CC88
Explorer

I need some advice, I made a damage claim for my SE 40mm rose gold Apple watch over a week ago. I've been on the phone to EE insurance nearly every 2 days trying to convince them my item is no longer stocked in this colour. 

They keep offering me the starlight which is a silver colour watch- i do not want this colour and i don't wear silver. 

I'm really annoyed someone in the team can't just tell me its no longer in circulation/stocked and offer me an alternative watch in a colour i prefer. 

Also I have put in a complaint which could take 8weeks to get a resolution. 

Can someone please advise me the following 

a) is the rose gold watch coming back in stock and when 

B) can i be offered a watch in an upgrade 

c) do i have to accept the starlight light offer, they seem to not have any other colours available. 

Thanks in advance 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@CC88   You have the original Apple Watch SE that Apple no longer produces. EE are offering you the 2nd generation Apple Watch SE.  So you’re getting a better watch.  The SE 2 is available in Midnight, Starlight and Silver.      Starlight isn’t silver it’s a very light gold/champagne gold and you’ll notice this if you place it next to a silver Apple Watch. 

Starlight

IMG_0890.jpeg

Silver 

IMG_0891.jpeg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@CC88   You have the original Apple Watch SE that Apple no longer produces. EE are offering you the 2nd generation Apple Watch SE.  So you’re getting a better watch.  The SE 2 is available in Midnight, Starlight and Silver.      Starlight isn’t silver it’s a very light gold/champagne gold and you’ll notice this if you place it next to a silver Apple Watch. 

Starlight

IMG_0890.jpeg

Silver 

IMG_0891.jpeg

CC88
Explorer

I had no idea, it looked silver online but now you’ve shown me in comparison I feel a lot better now. I will call the insurance team tomorrow and accept the claim. 
thanks Chris 

@CC88   The starlight does look silver until you compare it with a silver watch.