Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is my Apple Watch on contract?

I took out an additional deal with EE for an Apple Watch under the assumption it fell under the same settings as the PS5 I got with them where I pay over 11 months with the first month upfront.My watch has no sim, no data, it’s a series 4 and it show...

Morcom94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Moving number and Apple Watch

I moved recently my mobile number from EE to ID mobile. I have as well another plan with EE for my Apple Watch but unfortunately phone number and watch not working together anymore. Is anything I can do in that case?

aga89 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New phone

Hello, I upgraded last week and received my new iPhone last week but it’s faulty. I would like to exchange it 

No network connection

Hi, I have just set up my new apple phone and I have got no EE network on either phones. What do I do to get this back? 

BT Sport on new upgraded Iphone

Hi, I have just upgraded my Iphone but cant access BT Sport.I have my BT ID and have reset the password. I can see BT Sport as a smart benefit in my EE package online and its been longer than 24 hours. Can you help.Thanks  

tassiej by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 who fixes faults?

Hi,I have an iPhone 13, supplied by EE in January this year. It has developed a fault where I can't plug a cable into the socket at the bottom to charge it. Who do I go to to get it fixed? EE or Apple?I have bought a wireless charger so I can keep it...