Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trade in

Hi can i still trade in my iPhone 11 if my speaker isn't working fully. you can hardly hear anything when on the phone but as soon as you put it on loud speaker it is fine. Just looking to upgrade which i am due one as i have an hearing impairement a...

Resolved! Iphone 14 pro

Hi all can any1 help...... im thinking of upgrading to this phone however my bug bare on previous iphones was the notification sound despite being on full was significantly lower say than ringtone...... is it still the same on this particular model ....

iPhone 14 Pro Order

I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro on the 24th and still had no update when it’s coming, my contract ends on the 18th and I’ll be without a phone , does anyone know the estimated time for the phone to be shipped ? 

ellieu00 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I phone under contract

I have 3 iPhones under contract with ee and 1 has stopped working, what are my consumer rights? 

fitz436 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iphone pro max

my iphone 14 pro max keeps kicking me out of my apps  does anyone know how to sort this

Fionad24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone charging issue

I upgraded my Iphone SE to an Iphone 12 mini on the 3/08/2022 and have had no issues with it until now. Last night the battery died so I plugged it in to charge it and it won't charge. The cable is fine and i have had no issues with the phone chargin...

Upgrade

Hi in FAQ it says you can upgrade after 12 months but on my EE account it says I’m not eligible for an upgrade even though my contract started in July 2021. Can you help me please? 

Cand1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone

Hi I placed an order for an upgrade & still haven’t received my new phone yet. Can you please look into this for me.thanks