cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder Apple Watch ultra 2

bazza12
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Good morning iam jus wondering when preorders will start for Apple Watch ultra 2 I no it’s Friday but at what time will it be the same 1pm as last year many thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
browno
Contributor
Contributor

They've tweeted to say...

The Apple Watch Series 9 and the Apple Watch Ultra 2 will be available to pre-order in-store or over the phone from 8am Thursday 14th September or online from Friday 15th September - Ann-marie

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Cpives2008
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just wondering when we can order the Ultra 2?

You can order now on the Apple website but you won’t get it till the 22nd I believe

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max
Cpives2008
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes I’m aware of that. I’m wondering when I can order it on the EE website as an upgrade to my current watch

@Cpives2008   If you mean from EE you’ll have to wait till EE give prices this is usually the next day. 

Eilixh19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I just spoke to someone at EE and they said 15th of September 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @bazza12

You can pre-order the latest Apple phone from Friday at 1pm. 

Please keep check of the EE website for information regarding pre-ordering the Apple Watch.

I hope this helps, 

Katie 🙂

bazza12
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

And also the Apple Watch ultra 2 ?? 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bazza12

Apple announced that the Apple Watch Ultra 2 will also be launching soon so keep tuned in on ee.co.uk for more details. 

Katie

browno
Contributor
Contributor

They've tweeted to say...

The Apple Watch Series 9 and the Apple Watch Ultra 2 will be available to pre-order in-store or over the phone from 8am Thursday 14th September or online from Friday 15th September - Ann-marie