cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE app

Mike_Baker
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve downloaded the latest version of the EE app on my iPhone, but it keeps sticking on the welcome page. Anyone else having trouble? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mike_Baker,

Please could you delete and reinstall the app and let me know if that resolves the issue?

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
James_B

Hi @Mike_Baker,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When you say it is sticking, does it load eventually or not at all?

James

Not at all unfortunately. Just stays on the logo page.

James_B

Hi @Mike_Baker,

Please could you delete and reinstall the app and let me know if that resolves the issue?

Thanks

James

Thanks James… that has sorted the problem! 👍🏼

James_B

That's great @Mike_Baker

Thanks for letting me know. 🙂

James

Hope1313
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. I have a similar problem but deleting and re-installing the app on my iPhone hasn’t made any difference. When I tap on the app a message comes up telling me to log in to my account. The app doesn’t open at all. I then have to access my account through the browser. It’s been the same now for well over a week . Any ideas anybody? It’s really frustrating 

Christopher_G

Sorry to hear that, @Hope1313 

What kind of device are you using? Are there any updates for the app in your app store?

Chris

Hi.. no updates I’m afraid. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed but it’s just the same. I use an iPhone SE 3generation. Unfortunately I’m not tech savvy so I do struggle a bit. When I try to open the EE app there is nothing other than a message telling me to log into my account. I tried calling customer services this morning but I gave up after 15 mins. 

Christopher_G

What happens when you try to log in, once you get to the part where it asks you to, @Hope1313?

Chris