cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE app

Mike_Baker
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve downloaded the latest version of the EE app on my iPhone, but it keeps sticking on the welcome page. Anyone else having trouble? 

16 REPLIES 16

I can access the website via the browser no problem. It’s just the app. There’s no way it’s going to open. I just get the message ‘ log into my ee. The quickest and easiest way to manage your account wherever you are’. It’s weird. There is no link or otherwise. I just have to go via the website 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Hope1313 

Usually deleting and redownloading would fix any issues like this, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. It could be worth speaking to our technical support team so they can look into this.

Chris

Thank you for your help and for getting back to me. As I say, it’s been like this for a while now. I’ve deleted and reinstalled a few times and it’s made no difference. I’ll persevere with it but it’s quite annoying. Thanks again. Best regards Richard 

Morning James

The problem that I am getting is I can log into the app, but it just says 'Good morning/evening' and nothing else loads. This has been the case for almost two months. I have reinstalled the app twice but no luck

EE tech keep saying it is a known issue at their end?

Tan

James_B

Hi @Tan65,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there is a technical issue with your account.

As you have had the same problem for so long, I'd recommend contacting Technical Support so the team can make sure your fault ticket is still open.

Thanks

James

I’m so tired of this app update cause nothing ever fixes anyways ! How long is the app going to be down for so I can gift my data. !!

Leanne_T

Hi @Jashie 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you access your EE app or EE account online this morning to gift data? 

Leanne.