cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch series 8 delivery

Coney3173
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone else having problems with EE in relation to the delivery of the series 8? Pre ordered mine yesterday and was told that over the phone it will be delivered on launch day.  Spoke to EE again this morning and it’s now changed to 3 weeks! 

92 REPLIES 92
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Coney3173  You ordered 2 days before release day and preorders started last Friday.      EE will only receive a set amount of devices so the later you order the more lightly you’ll not get it on or close to launch day because you are further back in the queue of orders.      No preorder is a a guarantee of receiving it on launch day it never has been . 

If that’s the case then why did the person in the upgrades team tell me my
device was being delivered Friday? If they were open and honest about it
being 3 weeks I wouldn’t have minded
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Coney3173,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Pre-orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from our supplier.

You'll receive a text with tracking details before 8pm on the day before your delivery.

James

You’re missing the point here.

Why was I told when I ordered it that the delivery would I be this Friday?
James_B

Hi @Coney3173,

The agent who took your order, would have supplied the most up to date delivery information at that time.

It's still possible that your watch will arrive tomorrow. Despatch notifications are sent right up to 8pm on the day before delivery.

James

AdeelAnwar
Visitor

I ordered my watch in store on 10th sept. Initially like many other was promised a pick-up from store on 16sept. Just recd a message saying I was given an incorrect date and they will be in touch when the order is available. Thinking to cancel the order, any idea where I can call?

Mate I’ve just been told 21 days from the 13th.

Sent from my iPhone
James_B

Hi @AdeelAnwar,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please contact your local EE store directly if you'd like to cancel your order.

Thanks

James

BigDogBrad
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered mine on the 9th and just got a text today saying I was given the wrong delivery date and will be sent out when they get stock guessing they just don’t have any stock yet

This is what the text says 

Hi, EE here. We're really sorry there is a delay with your new Watch S8 45mm Midnight Alum MidBand due to you being given an incorrect delivery date when you placed your order. We are doing our best to get your new device to you as quickly as possible.

To stay up to date with your order, please use our delivery tracker: https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails/

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.