cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch cost

ChrisP15
Investigator
Investigator

Hi folks, can you add an Apple Watch, bought elsewhere, to your account ? If the answer is yes, what is the monthly cost ?

6 REPLIES 6
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @ChrisP15 ,

Welcome to the community,

Yes you can, it is £7 peer month and you do this when you use the watch app on your phone, but make sure that both are not connected via wifi and it should then ask if you want to add a data plan.

You need to follow the steps in the Apple Watch app.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

that’s great, thank you for replying. I should’ve mentioned this earlier, but it’s the cellular version of the Apple Watch that I’m thinking of buying. I presume the £7 monthly charge allows you to use the allowances that you already have on your phone contract. 

@ChrisP15 , I gathered it was the cellular Apple Watch. When you set it up, just make sure you do this without wifi using the app on your phone. The Watch cellular allows you to use up to 10Gig of data when using cellular, it has its own data, not the phone data, but when in a wifi area and hooked up to it, it uses that, of course. One other thing, if you are thinking of going abroad, then the watch will only work via bluetooth, so will need the phone nearby.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

That’s brilliant, your help is very much appreciated. Is there anywhere where I can read about the £7 per month 10gb plan ? I’ve searched online and can’t seem to find anything anywhere 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ChrisP15

Information on setting up your watch plan if you bought your watch elsewhere can be found on this page HERE

Katie

Thank you Katie