cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 8 International Roaming.

JAY1law
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Will EE support International Roaming in the EU if I have the roam abroad smart benefit pass?

86 REPLIES 86

@marcpuricelli       So you actually upset about a 5G issue that the watch doesn’t connect to.  

Time scales can be pushed back and EE don’t have to give you a reason why.  EE don’t have to say anything as you accepted the T&Cs of the watch that it doesn’t work via cellular when roaming.    

if roaming with a cellular watch becomes available use it if you want but until that happens I’m not sure why anyone is complaining as it was never sold with the option to roam.   

Ahhh - such customer focus and integrity. 

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Jesper   I’m a customer just like you who also has a cellular Apple Watch I just know what I agreed too and that roaming at present isn’t available and I know EE don’t have to explain or give reason why it’s not available. 

I hear you. I also hear you don’t get the benefit of listening to customers and delivering what they request. That second bit is how you grow a business and create advocacy. 

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Jesper  As I said I’m a customer and what EE decide to allow is up to them.   This can be a back and forth conversation all day it still doesn’t change the fact is not available at present. No amount of when will it be made available, this is not right I pay for a service ( you don’t pay to use the data outside the UK on a watch and it was sold as such ) will change the fact is not available present.    If EE do ever offer such service you’ll be made aware of it and it’s that simple. 

🤦‍♂️🫳🎤

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Jesper  Who obviously don’t understand,  by this

I also hear you don’t get the benefit of listening to customers and delivering what they request.”.  

Not my customers as I don’t work for EE am a customer just like you.    And it’s what’s offered not what you think they should do because of the requests for it.     As I said back and forth.